So I really feel like before my time in moscow is done I still need to have a few more adventures! so here is my list of things I have thought of already that I want to accomplish. If you have any more suggestions please let me know! :D
1) Climb moscow mountain
2) Try out the new breakfast place in moscow
3) Cliff jumping
4) Bike to Troy
5) Sheep Walk
6) Breakfast Club
7) Old European
8) Farmers Market
9) Take pictures at the big red chair
10) Camas Prairie Winery
11) The Dunes
12) Steptoe Butte
13) Kamiak Butte
14) Bald Butte
15) Walk around the WSU campus
16) New pizza place in moscow
17) Camping
18) Trip to spokane--- melting pot!
19) Silverwood
20) Walk around the Arboretum
I am sure there is plenty more I should put on the list/want to do but this is my starting point :D again if you have suggestions or if you would like to join in on any of these adventures let me know!
What is the new breakfast place???
ReplyDeleteI think you should add try the Bacon Milkshake at the Ion Cafe...I have always thought that would be interesting :) And maybe a wine smoothie at Bucers! I have never had one of those before...
The new breakfast place is called bloom and it is where west of Paris used to be :) have yet to go but I really want to! And both those things sound like great ideas to add to my list! :) thanks!
ReplyDelete